Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

What is the dutch JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

what is the dutch
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a 48in scaggs walk behind and when i engage the blades it cuts off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Model number? Battery start or pull start? Engine model number? Does it act like key is cut off, or does the blades stall the engine? Do blades and pulleys turn freely with engine off and blades off!