Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators

Where is LOP sensor located. I want to disconnect to see if

Customer Question

where is LOP sensor located. I want to disconnect to see if that's my problem. Cranks but won't start. Ful of oil. 15 hours on generator.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I wll help you with thisit s located at oil filer housingor on the same side of block I hope this helped you Hi. If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.If you need more info, use the request button -Not Poor/Bad service.Wayne
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
that doesn't explain where the oil filter housing is located...
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
HiI am sorry for that I thought you may have change oil an filter filter is at right side of engine
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
do I need to remove complete unit from RV to access? I don't see it and see no way to access it if it's there. The oil filler tube is right in front. Spark plug right in front. Sheet metal cover over spark plug has one screw above and another inaccessible screw to right side. Does this need to come off to get to filter? Seems weird if so.
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
HI I am going to opt out of this send back to another expertDo not reply or rate me as this wil l lock back t me Sorry I could not help you
Expert:  Hank F. replied 6 months ago.
What is the full model number of the genset?