Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Its a craftsman and I was work on the and the spring

Customer Question

its a craftsman and I was work on the carburetor and the spring came out and I don't now were it came out of the model no is cv6758 its a kohler engine
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
were does the spring go
Expert:  Wayne replied 8 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this there is only 1 spring that I know of in the Carbis it a horseshoe shape, open on the ends let me know
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
could you send a picture were it goes
Expert:  Wayne replied 8 months ago.
HI Yes I can it goes to the needle vale and the float bowl is it the horse shoe shape spring ??let me know before I start downloading Pics