Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Ihave a echo 200 blower will not start no fuel geting to the

Customer Question

Ihave a echo 200 blower will not start no fuel geting to the spark plug NEW CARB ,NEW FILTER AT PICKUP NEW HOSES , ifix my own equitment but this has me stumped . Spark at the plug grounded out ? help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just did
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
When you press the primer, do you get fuel in the bubble? Any air bubbles? Have you swapped the two hoses on the carburetor. The primer pulls fule through the carburetor and returns it to the tank.