Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

How to check solenoid to see if bad....have new batteries.....when

Customer Question

how to check solenoid to see if bad....have new batteries.....when turn key on, battery needle works but no power
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: how to check solenoid to see if needs replacing
JA: Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: we have replaced batteries with new......
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.
Golf cart? Make and model? Does the charger come on when attached to cart? Do you have a voltmeter to test with? Do you hear the solenoid click when the pedal is pressed.