Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

My 10hp throtle surges up and down under no load cond. but

Customer Question

my 10hp throtle surges up and down under no load cond. but runs good under load while cutting, i cleanend all the ports i could get to with carb spray its non adjustable it ran good when i installed it and durring use but right after i removed the load / rpm the shruging returned
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Make and model of the engine? Try taking all the slack out of the springs on the linkage. Try not to add tension, just take the slack out . May have to bend the spring mounting bracket.