Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

My name is***** have a yt4500 craftsman. Win I try to start

Customer Question

My name is***** have a yt4500 craftsman. Win I try to start ignition the fuse blows Wut can it be.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just win I turn ignition the fuse blows
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Can be the fuel solenoid at the carburetor, or the voltage regulator or can have a shorted wire near starter. Does it blow as soon as key i turned on or when you turn key to start?