Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a cub cadet model 18M mower. I see where to adjust

Customer Question

I have a cub cadet model 18M mower. I see where to adjust the mowing height on one of the front wheels but the manual says to adjust the other wheels. The mower still cuts very low even at the highest setting and rattles so I am wondering if it is unbalanced and I need to adjust something else. None of the other wheels have obvious levers.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Page 26 in the owners manual shows that it has only a single adjustment lever, # ***** and it has a link that goes to the other axle. Is this link in place? It should move both front and rear and all four wheels at the same time. ???