Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I just got new Toro Time cutter SS 4225 riding mower. I used

Customer Question

I just got new Toro Time cutter SS 4225 riding mower. I used only one time. Now it wont crank at all.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It won't crank. Battery is 12.5 Volt. I made sure that motion control levers are in park and blade control is disengaged. it is brand new machine.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Additional details - The fuses are okay, and the bypass level position is in "operating the machine".
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The safety switch is okay too.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Does the fuel solenoid click when you turn the key to the on position?
If it does, you have a safety switch from keeping the starter from working. Check the seat switch and it's harness, and then the arm switches. Work the switches by hand and use some WD40 on them to free up a sticking switch.