Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I accidentally reversed the polarity on my Husqvarna riding

Customer Question

I accidentally reversed the polarity on my Husqvarna riding lawnmower and tried to crank it. I switched the cables back after realizing the error but now it won't do anything. What could I have fried that needs replacing? Thanks.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No. Thanks.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.
Locate the ignition fuse, from the starter solenoid , back to the keyswitch, It is blown and likley the only problem.
Owners manual may give better location.