Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Good morning Donald, We fixed the Huskvarna. the Gravely is

Customer Question

Good morning Donald, We fixed the Huskvarna. the Gravely is still not starting. We have a good battery, I had it checked, There is a red light that comes on when switch is turned 1 click. that light is no coming on
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.
May be I could help? You do not get light as normal? That would seem to say that there is no voltage to the key switch. Is the ignition fuse good? Do you have battery voltage to the keyswitch, past the fuse folder?
https://www.partstree.com/parts/gravely/mowers-zero-turn-lawn-mower/992164-gravely-pro-master-260z-xdz-zero-turn-mower-27hp-kawasaki-60-deck-hydraulic-lift-sn-000101-002999/electrical-system/
# ***** in the link above.