Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Gravely ZTHD52 mower won't start and only clicks when I turn

Customer Question

Gravely ZTHD52 mower won't start and only clicks when I turn the key. I've changed out the battery which was fully charged just to be sure and still nothing. It did this intermittently last season but I would just keep turning the key, sometimes 20-30 times and it would eventually start.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.
Stater click when key is turned to start? What engine? Remove the spark plugs and see if the engine will spin, may have fluid on top of a piston!