Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a toro 268-h and the spring came off the drive

Customer Question

I have a toro 268-h and the spring came off the drive tensioning belt. I also had to go over a steep bank to keep from turning it over,so now I need diagram of the belt tensioning assembly because now it will not move forward or reverse, so now I need the diagram so I can make sure nothing else is broken
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Small Engine Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Without a drawing I don't know
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Spring location is no problem, still looking for full diagram!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

complete parts manual!