Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have an LTX 1045 that I bought new in 2014. In Spring of

Customer Question

I have an LTX 1045 that I bought new in 2014. In Spring of 2015 I had to have a carburetor rebuild as it would not start and was flooding gas. At the end of season last year I drain the gas and just tried to start it this week. It will start if I spray gas into the carburetor but as soon as I quit spraying gas in it it dies.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Is the fuel solenoid in the carburetor clicking when you turn on the key? It plugs them main jet in the carburetor and if it does not open, you get no fuel to the cylinders. You say you drained gas at end of season? Did you drain the carburetor bowl?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

My Response Shows as customer again!