Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a toro zero turn that will not crank, Its a toro zero

Customer Question

I have a toro zero turn that will not crank
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its a toro zero turn with a kohler 7000 series engine. The mower will not turn over at all. The battery is brand new and I just put a new starter on it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

Have you checked the ignition fuse? Do you get click from the fule solenoid when key is turned on? What is the mower model number? Example 79853. Do y have a voltmeter to check the voltage at starter solenoid. ?