Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a toro zero turn that will not crank, Its a toro zero

Customer Question

I have a toro zero turn that will not crank
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its a toro zero turn with a kohler 7000 series engine. The mower will not turn over at all. The battery is brand new and I just put a new starter on it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

Have you checked the ignition fuse? Do you get click from the fule solenoid when key is turned on? What is the mower model number? Example 79853. Do y have a voltmeter to check the voltage at starter solenoid. ?