Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a poulton pro blower/vac BVM200FE I have changed the

Customer Question

I have a poulton pro blower/vac BVM200FE I have changed the spark plug, cleaned the air filter and checked the fuel filter. I can see gas run running thru both gas lines so I think the fuel filter is ok. It is hard to start and when it does it runs real rought and slow for aboiut 5 seconds and dies.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: I changed the impeller but I am sure it is on corretly
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Primer is on the carburetor, do you see air bubbles in the fule lines when you press the primer, or is the fue clear of bubbles? If bubbles, you may have a bad hose or the hose is split here it goes into the carburetor,

When did engine last run? Has it been stored? Did you use a gas treatment before storing?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it ran last November, we emptied the gas but no treatment. I am going to check the hoise for a crack I have seen air in the line but I thought it was because I had emptied the gas to take the cover off

Yes, there should be no bubbles after the initial pumps.