Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

The problem I am experiencing is the first 2 solenoids are

Customer Question

the problem I am experiencing is the first 2 solenoids are energizing but when I check the voltage to the motor i have 0 volts. When i press the accelerator switch and it trips the 3 micro switch i have voltage and the motor turns. I assumed the the 2 solenoids were bad and replaced them, still same problem.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Battery voltage is 37.5 volts. I replaced the accelerator switch with the new micro switches and wiring and wired them back. The initial problem was when ever you pushed the accelerator you had to go half way before it would move and then it would be a hard jump. No smooth start because there was no volts to the motor. I found the switch worn very bad, so I replaced the switch. Still had same issue. I checked voltage on the aluminum tie bar as I pushed the accelerator only to find no voltage on the first solenoid and the second when I pushed the second micro switch. pushing further to the 3rd switch gave me voltage on the tie bar and then the motor would turn. Again I assumed bad solenoid, so I replaced.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

What is this make ? Ezgo or old Club Car with Vglide with multiple micro switches and solenoids?