Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

MESNARD ENQUIRES:- I have replaced the belt on my MTD

Customer Question

MESNARD ENQUIRES:-
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have replaced the belt on my MTD LAWNMOWER MODEL RH115B. This appears to control the brake and clutch as well as the cutter. It appears to need some adjustment as the mower jumps forward as soon as it is put in gear. Is there a diagram available to show the route of the belt? or how can I adjust it to overcome the problem?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

I can't locate model. I will opt out, maybe someone else can help!