Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

My PowerBoss 3000 with a Honda GC 190 engine will be working

Customer Question

Hi Pearl- My PowerBoss 3000 with a Honda GC 190 engine will be working fine during operation, then when I release the pressure handle trigger, the engine will stop instead of just idling . It starts right back up each time though.Any idea what might cause this?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: PowerBoss 3000 Model 020309 Rev 03 Serial(###) ###-####
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

The pump unloader valve is not unloading, and is killing the engine. Locate the unloader in the parts breakdown of the pump and remove it and free it up.

H in th e parts list. above link.

Did you see my response,and check the unloader?