Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Cart will run minutes, then stop. Wait 30 minutes and the

Customer Question

Cart will run for ten minutes, then stop. Wait 30 minutes and the cart runs again for 10 minutes and then trouble repeats
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: EZgo TXT 2007, I replaced the batteries and we are running at 36 volts
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

Do you hear the solenoid close (click) when cart does not run? What is full pack voltage? Fully charged battery pack will be around 39 volts, well above 36. Does charger run full 8 hour cycle?