Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

T A BUMP AT THE GOLF COURSE AND MY 2003 ez gO 36 VOLT LOST

Customer Question

HIT A BUMP AT THE GOLF COURSE AND MY 2003 ez gO 36 VOLT LOST POWER. wHEN i HIT THE ACCELEARATOR i HEAR A CLICK FROM THE CONTROLLER AREA. i CLEANEBED ALL THE TERMPNALS AND PUT NEW SOLENOID ON BUT STIL CLICKS WHEN I PUSH PEDAL AND NO GO.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: tHATS PRETTY MUCH ALL THE FACTS ABOVE
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Have you got it back home where you have charger? Will the charger come on? Do you have a voltmeter to test the battery pack and each battery and connection? If charger does not come on, there is a break in the primary circuit, the charger to battery pack, through batteries and back to charger connection.