Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a 6hp Tecumseh Power Wagon that will not start. I do

Customer Question

Hi Hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Hi..I have a 6hp Tecumseh Power Wagon that will not start. I do nor believe any gas is being fed into the cylinder since the new spark plug is dry after cranking. Ideas?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Tecumseh 6hp Vector motor that will not start. Cylinder is dry after cranking. Need help in diagnosing problem. My email is***@******.***...Thank you Bill
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Tecumseh 6hp Vectlor with electric starter, new plug, and fresh gas(?)". Need help...Bill
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer

He vectors have a plastic bottom bowl , you can try to clean it out but most times they have to be replaced and are about 20.00

Here is a link on how to clean them with carburetor cleaner