Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

My Kubota T1670 is having a fuel issue. There is fuel in the

Customer Question

My Kubota T1670 is having a fuel issue. There is fuel in the tank and I have used air to blow back through the fuel line. I am not getting any fuel to flow through the line to the filter. Does this engine have a fuel pump of some kind?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The mower is 13 years old and had regular maintenance.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

Line from tank goes to a block mounted fuel pump, then to the fuel filter and the carburetor.

Trace line from tank or back from carburetor to the fuel pump. Remove line from fuel pump back to tank and see if fuel line is open back to tank. If line is open to tank, reattach the line,and remove the outlet line on the fuel pump, crank engine and watch to see if fuel pump is moving fuel.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

Did you see my response and did you find the problem?