Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I'm ***** *****. Happy Easter.. My twin Honda has a problem.

Customer Question

I'm ***** *****. Happy Easter.. My twin Honda has a problem. It starts and runs fine for 10 minutes, then starts hunting and finally peters out. It can keep it going (to return to my garage, it's on a tractor) by using the choke. I have replace fuel filter and cleaned out fuel tank. The carb is in bits and I'm cleaning it out (again)!.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am checking the fuel solenoid but don't think that is the answer. Any ideas
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. What engine is your honda ? , I'm going to pull a diagram of the carburetor