Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I changed the oil and sharped the blade,changed the air

Customer Question

i changed the oil and sharped the blade,changed the air filter on my snapper riding lawn mower--now when i let the clutch out with mower in N the engines stop running. what the problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i can jack up the Back of the mower and start the engine and let out the cloth and engine conture to run
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 8 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. Many times this problem is caused by either your seat safety switch, or the wiring connector that connects to your seat safety switch.

Expert:  Donald replied 8 months ago.

Remove your wiring connector from your seat safety switch. Clean and lightly lubricate your wiring connector. Re-attach it, and try your mower again.

Expert:  Donald replied 8 months ago.

You and I can continue from here. Thanks!