Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Turn key to start nothing running when I parked got new

Customer Question

Turn key to start nothing running when I parked got new battery still nothing when turn key
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Mower will not even try to turn over checked safty switches best can tell all working
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Small Engine Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Small Engine Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Small Engine Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

Make and model? No click from fuel solenoid when key is turned on and off? If nothing, check the ignition fuse, and with new battery, be sure the cables are clean and tight, on both ends, Is key switch plug in tight and making a good connection?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

Did you find a blown fuse? Please accept to close.