Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,

I replaced the coupler between the motor and the screw drive

Customer Question

I replaced the coupler between the motor and the screw drive but cannot get the door to comme all the way up nor close at the proper spot. How do I adjust this?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Make sure the drive is pushed completely into the unit and retighten the coupler. Make sure that you have tried to adjust the force and limit, that the motor and track is correctly aligned and then move on to checking the tension on the door springs before going further into the opener as the fault.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.