Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My Ryobi gas engine will start. I let it warm up on choke

Customer Question

My Ryobi gas engine will start. I let it warm up on choke and when I squeeze the trigger to speed it up to use the engine dies. I used clean gasoline, ryobi 2 cycle oil and the proper amount of the of ethanol stabilizer.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not at present. I like my Ryobi and it makes my yard look good.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

When was it last used and worked right? Does it have adjustment screws you can turn? What is the model number? No air in primer bulb when pumping?