Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a 2001 Yamaha grizzly that does not have any spark,

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2001 Yamaha grizzly that does not have any spark
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We just installed a winch and plow and everything seemed fine for about 30 minutes. The machine quit and would not start. I played with everything and finally itctookboff. Gotvitvoff the trailer and it lost spark. We have tested most of the charging system and have changed the cdi and regulator to no avail.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

I will opt out. I don't think I can help. sorry.

Expert:  Vince O. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I'm not familiar with your atv but I have a shop manual that could help and will send a link. See chapter 9.!26831&authkey=!ACc2_-CZPqG8130&ithint=file%2cpdf