Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a aprox year 1995 onan mdkc 8.0 diesel generator on

Customer Question

I have a aprox year 1995 onan mdkc 8.0 diesel generator on my boat , I had to much load on it yesterday and it triped something , but the motor runs fine . I thought I would just go down to it and reset a breaker , but there is no apparent breaker or reset that I can find , in the manual it shows a control panel with gauges and a breaker but my unit does not have that , there is a control box looking thing that needs 2 bolts to be opened . but I have not looked in there yet ,do you think you can help with this problem ?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Open the box , there has to be circuit breaker. Manual shows them on the backside of the control in the schematics.