Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Have a Kohler 19 HP mounted on a 2013 Troy-Built Bronco Lawn

Customer Question

have a Kohler 19 HP mounted on a 2013 Troy-Built Bronco Lawn tractor/mower that just stopped working. Pulled it out for pre-season maintenance (blade and oil) and would not start, acted like dead battery. after charging would only turn over (spin) with spark plug removed.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: any suggestions as to the cause of the problem?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

Do you have a voltmeter to check the battery voltage? Kohler is not hard to turn, so your battery or cables may not be up to the job. Have you tried a jump start?

My response shows as customer again!