Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines

2250 has slowed down how to increase speed

Customer Question

Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will try to help you with this

I was reading a thread about the chopper2250

found this interesting , may be of help to you

I called the dealer and he said he is on his way to my place. When the dealer guy showed up, he took it for a spin, adjusted a belt a bit but it didn't make any difference...still did the same thing.

He said, it is not right, he would bring the trailer by in the morning and pick it up.

Well, they dropped it off a few hours after picking it up and it runs great! You'll never guess what happened?

What happened you say? Well, I'm glad you asked.

He couldn't figure out what was going on so he was going to go back to the basics and took the belt off, once the belt was off the drive pulley fell fell the F off...he said he never seen anything like it.

The main drive pully is connected to the clutch with 4 bolts and all the bolts had come out?!

I hope this helped you