Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have gasoline set in my mower all winter and now it won't

Customer Question

I have gasoline set in my mower all winter and now it won't start
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I drained all the gas out and put new gas in it and crank it but it won't start when I pour gas in the carburetor it'll sputter fire but only for a second
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No that's it after sitting all winter it started and I ran for 10 minutes and then two weeks later had this problem
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. What is the make and model of your mower ?