Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a genset on a 96 telephone truck/bucket truck. The

Customer Question

I have a genset on a 96 telephone truck/bucket truck. The generator gradually lost voltage,to now nothing. Because of no voltage motor will not start or run. What to look for.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do wish to add the additional cost ($30). I can be reached by phone ( land line) at *********. Early evening 6:30 to 8:00PM or 9-11 in the mornings except Sunday 03-20-16. Thank you. ************
Expert:  Hank F. replied 8 months ago.

If you wish to up the amount of your offer, you need to click on the link you received in your email, or the link on the question page.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
At this point I'll just pass as it is just too complicated to get in touch. Thanks for the time. BG
Expert:  Hank F. replied 8 months ago.

Ok.