Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a small mcculloch electric chain saw the chain keeps

Customer Question

I have a small mcculloch electric chain saw the chain keeps coming off
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I will tighten the chain and as soon i start cutting the chain comes off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: its an old saw it has only one nut to tighten the chain
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer I'm going to try to help you with your chain saw . Is there any issues with the trachea the chain sits in ?