Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

Wayne. My Kubota Zero Turn has been laying up a year. It is

Customer Question

Hi Wayne. My Kubota Zero Turn has been laying up for about a year. It is fairly new, less than 27 hours, and I did not follow the instructions to drain the carburator or run out the gasoline in the tanks. Should I try to drain the old gas now or can I just go ahead an just run it? Is there an additive I could use if I can just run it?
Thanks,
Paul
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 8 months ago.

Hi Paul my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer you can drain the carburetor bowl if you want to get the bad gas out , the stuff in the tank may be ok , then try to run it . In the future you can use stabil in your gas can . It keeps fuel fresh over 2 years . I would grain the carb then see if it will fire up ,

Hi did you get the zero turn running ?