Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 46" mustang pivot that will not crank. I was mowing

Customer Question

I have a 46" mustang pivot that will not crank. I was mowing earlier and it worked fine. I changed out the battery and the starter won't even engage. I checked the fuse and it is not blown. It has fresh gas. It is flashing lo oil and I have topped it off. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Seat switch, pto off, and arms in neutral? Can you turn the engine by hand to insure engine is not locked? Can you get to the starter solenoid and jump acros the two larger terminals with an old screwdrive to see if engine will spin?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Curtis, thanks for the prompt reply but I figured out the problem. The ignition switch was partially unplugged and was not making a good contact

Good job! Thanks for the reply.