Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My name is ***** *****. My question is ,My bronco blew smoke

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. My question is ,My bronco blew white smoke ,then went dead and wont turn over. It stills has power and the engine still rotates. Did the starter just burn out or the coil or selinoid?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, it's a 18 hp kohler engine on a troy bilt bronco
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Have you check your oil level, and the condition of your oil? Does your oil smell like it has gas mixed in with it? You and I can continue from here. Thanks!

Expert:  Donald replied 1 year ago.

How long has it been since your engine started up, and performed to your satisfaction?