Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Great generator! So sorry I dumped it off the end of my

Customer Question

Great generator! So sorry I dumped it off the end of my truck, looks like I am in need of two parts . One is the isolator engine mount (part #(###) ###-####RV) which apparently is discontinued and obsolete, the other is the aluminum plate which connects to the carborator from the air filter harness. It is bent out of shape and unable to have a complete seal to main engine, please advise. Russell
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Russell. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: I could probably use a new filter too.
JA: Our top Small Engine Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Small Engine Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Small Engine Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Here is a group with 1/4 inch studs, which I think will work for you.

The air inlet adapter will need to be identified, with the engine model number. Would you have the engine numbers? Could the housing be made to seal by using a thicker gasket or a tube of rtv silicon sealer?