Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I, I have tried replacing the air filter spark plug changed

Customer Question

I
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have tried replacing the air filter spark plug changed oil good gas with cleaner added and cleaned the carburetor bowl. I'm not a master mechanic but that's all I know what to do. Engine family bbsxs-1901vh. I just bought this like a dumb%$# ***** never started it. Now can't get it to run.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Have you checked to see if you are getting spark to your spark plug? Also, try spraying a small burst of carburetor cleaner directly into your carburetor, to see if your engine will start up, and run briefly.