Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I just replaced the ignition switch on my ZT2648HD I noticed

Customer Question

I just replaced the ignition switch on my ZT2648HD I noticed it has been worked on before, so some wires I think we're changed so I don't know about the colors and if I got them to the correct pins because when I tried to start it the in line fuse in the + battery line blew?? Aslo the lights where rewired and I have a blue and white wire to one of the relays that changes to green at the engine I hooked it to position two and the red and violet I put in position two as well I couldn't really understand the diagram on that one plus I got it used with no manual and I've looked everywhere on the net but only get the 2048 with kohler not the 2648 with BS please help!!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

Here is continuity diagram and a wiring diagram source.??