Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Name is ***** *****. I have a deere L110 riding lawn mower.

Customer Question

Name is ***** *****. I have a john deere L110 riding lawn mower. It will not start. It appears no fuel is getting to the cylinder.. It cranks well but never starts.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: checked the fuel filter, it is correctly installed. took it off and no fuel flows from the fuel tank
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

If you remove the spark plug, and ground it, do you have spark when cranking? If you have spark, put a teaspoon of fuel into the spark plug hole, re-install the spark plug and see if it will run for a few seconds.

Deere fuel tank has a suction tube in it, that goes in the top of the fuel tank. Check the tube and the fuel line all the way to the fuel pup for any damage or break. The line has to be vacuum tight for the fule ump to suck fuel from the tank. Tube can be accessed without removing the sheet metal.