Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Huskee tiller model 26750 TSC. When I move the

Customer Question

I have a Huskee tiller model 26750 TSC. When I move the choke lever, the lever itself moves, but it doesn't appear to move anything else. Is there a spring of some kind that should be attached. The owners manual does not show an expansion of this area.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm trying to start the tiller. The switch is on, the throttle is halfway, and I move the choke lever all the way to choke. I pulled the rope slowly the first time and let it release. I pulled it rapidly the second, and subsequent times, but nothing. New fuel, new oil, New plug.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

Remove the spark plug and see if the plug is wet from fuel. If it is wet, check the spark plug for spark, by grounding it and pulling the rope. If it has spark, put a teaspoon of fuel direct into the spark plug hole, re-install the spark plug and see if it will start. If no spark, need to locate the kill wire to the coil and remove it and check again for spark.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Did you get the engine to run?