Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2012 cub cadet rzt 50 and the left side

Customer Question

i have a 2012 cub cadet rzt 50 and the left side transmission has little or no pulling power what could be the fix for the problem
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: when it got about 75 hrs on it i got susspicious the left side was not as strong and thought mabe i was worrying too much and wasnt for sure anyway and it did get worse! it started getting a little jurky when i turned and wouldnt stay on a slope one way and got worse really quick. it has probably 140 hrs now
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Small Engine Technician will figure it out. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: jsut wondering if there is fluid to change or add to to help the problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Small Engine Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 9 months ago.

If you are still in need of assistance, please let me know.