Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My Deere LT 150 Forward and Reverse Pedals are Reversed, How

Customer Question

My John Deere LT 150 Forward and Reverse Pedals are Reversed, How do I correct the issue?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I bought the tractor used. When the forward pedal is pushed, the tractor goes in reverse. When the reverse pedal is pushed, the tractor goes forward.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: Do you have any ideas on how to resolve the problem?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is Donald. I will be happy to assist you. I will need to ask you some troubleshooting questions as we go.

Expert:  Donald replied 9 months ago.

Did this problem exist prior to you purchasing your mower, or did this problem occur after you purchased and used your mower for a while?

Expert:  Donald replied 9 months ago.