Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Rick i just bought a yth22v42 i had apoulan 42 the bagger

Customer Question

rick i just bought a yth22v42 i had apoulan 42 the bagger attachment i have is a961730023 the look like it will be the same husky call for a###-##-####are they same other than chute you think i dont want to give it away
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i see they appear the same bagger assembly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer .

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't see answer

Poulan I'd umbrella ed under Husqvarna so there is a good chance it may fit without or even minor modifications , do you know the year of your poulan by any chance ?

The main thing we have to make sure of is the tube attaches to the deck , have you tried attaching the lower part of the tube to the Husqvarna deck yet ?

If the bagger housing will fit and bolt up to the rear of your Husqvarna you may have to replace the tube to the deck if the original one will not fit , I found this on the bagger kit that fits your Husqvarna

http://www.husqvarnapartsdistributors.com/pages/OemParts?aribrand=HUS#/Husqvarna_Power_Equipment/H_246_SL_Grass_Catcher_%28960730001%29_%282006-12%29/Grass_Catcher/31%7C%7E45%7C%7E1673/31450001

But can't find any info on the poulan bagger