JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

Greetings, I am trying to use an electric Karcher power

Customer Question

Greetings,
I am trying to use an electric Karcher power washer to pressure wash the inside of 1 1/2" PVC sump pump pipes. In certain areas of New Jersey they get clogged up with a muddy residue from Iron Ochre bacteria that occurs naturally in the ground water.
I am investigating a small spinning nozzle with 1 front facing orifice, and 3 rear facing orifices to help propel the hose and clean the walls of the pipe. Before I get too far into it with other manufacturers, I wanted to check with you first. Maybe you already have something like this that allows your power washer to be used for additional tasks.
Thank you in advance, Prof. Dave Cordi, Dry Basement Science
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Just so that you are aware of this, you are not talking with anyone from Karcher factory. This is a help website where you can post questions and receive answers or input from experts in the field. As for your question, Karcher does not make one of these types of devices for your machine. I have seen them and am very familiar with them. I have never seen one on a electric machine, all I have seen were on gas powered machines. They work very well especially on clogged drain lines. I have seen them used on clogged household and commercial drainage lines to unstopped the line and it is amazing what a person can do with one of these devices. I have never shopped for one but based on application I would suggest a plumbing supply store would be your best chance of finding one of these nozzles or tips for your application.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.