Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Looking on how to connect the fule lines om my Ryobi 410r

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Replaced carburator and want to make sure i conect fuel lines correctly
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The fuel line with the strainer on it, goes to the upper connection, The lower connection on carburetor goes to primer, and the second line from primer goes back to fuel tank return, the primer pulls fuel through the carb and returns to tank. See link.