Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

An Onan Generator Model GSBB had Fault Code 45 (speed sense)

Customer Question

An Onan Generator Model GSBB had Fault Code 45 (speed sense) a couple weeks ago and fault code 27 (voltage sense) today. New England Generator sold it and Matthews electric (Scott Matthews) installed it. N.E. Generator told me today that SOME (not all) of the parts have arrived. The generator has only INTERMITTENTLY RESPONDED to the weekly exercise programming.
They couldn't just now tell me whether they have the correct parts. Can you let me know whether they do?
My wife is expecting to be called for surgery any day now. We can't afford to be delayed by the generator.
If you can't let me know by phone or email, please let me have the contact data for someone who can let me know.
Allan *******, ************ and ********** Landlines and ******* Mobile, and ****************.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

I am not sure I understand your question.

Are you just wanting to know if you got the right parts?

What parts did you get, and what parts did you need?

What is the full model number of the genset?