Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

How do I adjust the oil injection on a 2003 ZX suit 600 H

Customer Question

How do I adjust the oil injection on a 2003 ZX suit 600 H ho. I just had a rebuild done and I know he turned up the flownsure enough oil is getting pumped and I also missed my first two tanks 50 - 1. Everything's running fine I just would like to turn down the oil mixture as now it is using about a quart every 45 2
55 miles
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

The oil pump stroke has to be changed to lower the oil output. It is cable operated, by the throttle, Follow the throttle cable to where it splits and goes to the oil pump. You have to adjust the cable, so it pulls less travel. The more travel, the more oil is pumped.